Friday, November 9, 2012

Moving....such a pain!!

My family is in the process of a move right now and boy, is it a pain! Our new house (which we completely gutted and are redoing) is behind schedule, as construction always is! It seems like the contractors never clean up after themselves. Moving is always a hassle but even more so with an 8 month old baby who wants my attention (and who I love so much and want to give him my constant attention!). I hate packing boxes when I could be playing with him but for the most part he's doing well with it as long as I put on Sid the Science Kid or give him some toys. We take breaks and go out for walks together,which he loves. If you have a move coming up, you may want to check out this Money Under 30 article I wrote about how to making the process easier: Tips to Make Moving Easier

No comments:

Post a Comment